For each philosophical essay, the steps from topic selection, defining the outline to the presentation of essays are all very important steps in the essay process.
How to do philosophical essays
Basic requirements when making philosophical essays
Regarding the presentation of the essay, you should write in short, concise, limited to about 500 words instead of unlimited texts such as master’s essays, attention should be paid to the focus and should only present a single point most in the article. Choose a topic that you find interesting and write any thoughts with your true feelings.
About words: Use simple, understandable, clear words, avoid using confusing words, overly intense words.
Use short, long sentences alternately, but it is best to write short sentences, condense and limit the use of passive. The essay must show sincerity and seriousness but don’t be too dignified as an essay.
You should start the essay by telling stories to draw attention and end in a concise way to save emotions. Do not write in a list, but illustrate with specific examples, facts, quotes and causes. Some humorous details will help you show your personality and readers feel more comfortable when grading.
Finally, the most important thing is to show respect to the reader by presenting a clear essay, correcting it carefully, without making mistakes, even if there are small spelling and grammar errors. Especially typing, not writing and necessarily using English for your writing.
Philosophical essays topics
The philosophical essays you should choose:
- Graduate philosophy of philosophy: Buddhist philosophy and its influence on Vietnamese social culture.
- Essay of Master’s Philosophy: The philosophical thought of Buddhism and the influence of Buddhist philosophical thought on the Vietnamese cultural and spiritual life.
- Philosophical essay: The way of industrialization and modernization in Vietnam in the transition period.
- Essay of Oriental Philosophy: The fundamental distinction of Western and Eastern philosophy.
- Philosophical essay: In reality, the application of the rule of value in the market economy and solutions to better use the law of value in our country in the coming time.
- Philosophical essay: Confucianism and its influence on the spiritual life of Vietnamese people today.
- Marxist philosophical essay: Applying Marxist philosophical viewpoint of human nature to analyze the importance of human factor in the knowledge economy.
- Essay of Vietnamese Buddhist philosophy: The influence of Buddhist philosophy on the spiritual life of Vietnamese people.
- Philosophical essays: Analyzing the rules of law from quantitative changes that lead to qualitative changes and vice versa. The perception and manipulation in your practical activities.
- Graduate philosophy of philosophy: “Human factor in production forces with the strategy of developing education and training of human resources in the direction of industrialization and modernization in Vietnam in the transition period”
- Graduate philosophy of philosophy – The law of production relations in accordance with the nature and qualifications of the productive forces
- Essay of Philosophy of Philosophy: The birth of Marxist philosophy created a revolution in the history of philosophical development
- Essay of Marxist Philosophy: The Birth of Marxist philosophy created a revolution in the history of philosophical development
- Western Philosophical Essay: The Humanist Philosophy of Philosophy and its role in the birth of Marxist philosophy
- Philosophical essays – based on the category of philosophical causes – results explain the problem of pollution.