1. Conditions for carrying out an economic master thesis:
- Students have completed the school’s training program in accordance with the Regulation on postgraduate training
- Currently not being disciplined from the warning form or more.
- Thesis topic delivered by the school through instructors
Based on the proposal of the specialized department, the University decided to assign a scientific instructor to implement the thesis as scheduled.
2. Conditions for holding economic masters thesis protection:
After the student meets the conditions in item 1, the school will organize the student to defend the thesis when:
- Instructors have documents confirming the quality of the dissertation, commenting on the spirit, attitude, study results and research of the students and proposing the students to defend the thesis.
- If the dissertation is a scientific work or a part of a scientific work in which the author contributes a major part, then there must be a written agreement of the co-author to allow the author to use the thesis Results of that research in the thesis to protect the acceptance of a master’s degree in economics.
- Fully implement some other regulations of the University
- Master’s thesis must satisfy the requirements on content and form stipulated in the postgraduate training regulations
- Master’s thesis must show that the author has achieved specific objectives and methodologies or feasible solutions.
- It is necessary to source other materials or results of others used in the thesis. The use of co-authors’ proposals or results must be clearly stated. If using someone else’s material without referring to the author and the source of the material is not protected.
3.1 About layout:
The number of chapters of each thesis depends on the specific topic but usually includes the following sections:
- Opening: presenting the problem, research objectives, subjects and scope of research, research methods, scientific and practical significance of the research topic, the highlights of the thesis, conclusion structure of the thesis.
- Chapters: may include:
- Theoretical basis: presenting the basis of theory, theory, scientific assumptions used in the thesis.
- Overview: analyzing and assessing the situation of the issues to be studied, the works of other authors related to the dissertation topic, addressing outstanding issues, pointing out issues that The dissertation should be studied and solved. (Each chapter has its own conclusion)
- Conclusions and recommendations: presenting new results of the thesis in a brief way, without any comments and further comments. Proposals.
- List of references: only include the materials cited, used in the thesis.