Essay is a short scientific report usually from 5-20 pages. For engineering there may be some places called “great exercises”. If you are not clear about what the essay is, see the list of essay definitions of Net Hire. We often ambush such things.
Process of essay writing
- Identify topics or be assigned topics by teachers
Usually in Vietnam, teachers will be assigned topics. Please note that read the teacher’s requirements carefully.
- Post-graduate students and students will send teachers to read the lesson.
Maybe the teacher responded and asked to fix something.
- Based on the manuscript that the teacher has instructed and approved, the students must complete it completely. After finishing the students submit according to the teacher’s plan (the deadline is coming)
Good method of making essays
- Read the teacher’s lesson carefully, if you are a graduate student, the questions are open questions and you should limit those questions yourself so that you write enough pages, enough ideas.
- Draft: List the main ideas and find data related to this main idea.
- Writing a draft for the second time: This is an almost written version later to fix it into an official version. You need to pay attention to this issue.
Issues to note in the essay
In regular essays, there are 3 sections as follows:
The first part you have to generalize the problem (subject) of research in the subject. You can give an overview of the role and position of the problem you are studying.
The second part is that you have to state the situation, the cause, the consequences of the problem you are writing about.
Finally, do you have to conclude about this scientific research essay to solve the problem or have answered the previous research question?