_ Making essays or writing TN reports is one of the jobs that students must perform in the process of studying at universities and colleges. In order to do well in PR-PR, it is necessary to understand the requirements of TL-BCTN. This section will briefly describe those requirements, including: Content requirements, formal requirements, method requirements.
I.1: Content requirements
_TL-BCTN is a scientific research exercise after completing a certain subject or through an internship period. Its content must be related to the subject, to the content of the content, contribute to answering, expanding or improving knowledge about a scientific subject matter of the subject, internship content. Workers need to make their own studies, their own opinions on scientific issues are mentioned in the report. Do not stop at the level of only synthesizing available documents and opinions.
I.2: Formal requirements
_TL-Annual report should be drafted by computer, presented properly, including main points:
- Made on A4 paper.
- Print Times New Roman font, font size 13, 2-sided printing.
- Number of lines printed in a page is 26-27 lines (line spacing 1.5 lines).
- Do not abuse the presentation features of the computer, should only present clear and bright. TL- The annual report should be written in a simple, pure style, using exactly the technical terms, especially, not to make spelling and grammatical errors. To do so, after completing the content, before printing, need to read and correct the spelling, grammar, sentences and layout of the printed page.
_ Form and essay include the following main components:
- Cover: Out of TL-BCTN. The cover is made of hard paper, above the top of the school name and the center, etc. between the title page of the topic in large font size, the right corner of the page to give the instructor’s name, the person implementing the subject, class and school year. The cover can be framed for beauty.
- Cover page: Is a copy of the cover, printed on normal paper.
- Acknowledgments (if needed)
- Table of contents
- Main content: This is the presentation of research results of TL-BCTN. This section contains many small parts, which are detailed in the following section (see section II.3).
- List of references
- Appendix (if necessary)
I.3: Method requirements
_ Essay is a scientific research, essay can be considered a small scientific work. Therefore, it is necessary to clearly define the method of essay implementation, including research methods of the discipline along with other support methods, in which the method of using the computer to draft documents.
_After determining essay requirements, it is necessary to divide the essay implementation into smaller and simpler jobs, specify the order in which they are to be performed, the time required for each task job. That is to determine the steps to perform essays. The result of this is an essay implementation plan approved by the teacher.
_This section presents the main steps to perform an essay, including the steps: + Define the topic
- Information gathering,
- Prepare outline
- Resolve each item in the research content
- Complete essays
Of course, depending on the subject and subject, there may be additional steps required.
II.1: Determining the topic
_ Firstly, search and select research topics. The topic may be raised by the instructor, but it may be when students have to search for themselves. It is possible to search for topics in the curriculum or in practice related to the discipline or subject.
_ It is necessary to clearly define the scope of the research, such as the content limit, the research level, for some sectors, there must be restrictions on the time and space of the event, the implementation conditions .. .. Because the essay time is limited, it is necessary to select the most suitable topics and to make appropriate limits, do not choose topics that are too difficult and too wide.
_ When presenting to the instructor, it is necessary to clarify the content of the topic, the reason for choosing the topic, the method of studying the topic, limit the scope of the research and finally the topic name (short title of the topic) , exactly with the content and limits of the topic).
II.2: Information gathering
After the thesis’s research topic has been identified, it is necessary to gather information related to the research topic, such as: Documents such as books, newspapers, magazines, scientific proceedings … are stored in libraries or on the Internet.
_ Results obtained from experiments, experiments, field work, internships, surveys, etc.
_ The result of the information collection is a list of references, in which documents are ordered by author’s name or document name …
II.3: Prepare outline
_ The outline is the frame of TL-BCTN. Outline is the main feature of how to solve research problems raised. In this step, it is necessary to state the contents of the contents – how much the annual report will include; How the layout, the main content of each item is. Of course these are only foreseen, the latter may change.
_In general, the essay includes the following main parts:
_ Introduction: In this section, it is necessary to specify the content of the research topic, the reason and the purpose of the study, the research method.
- Participation: This part includes many small parts (chapters) I, II, III …. This is the main content of TL-BCTN, which belongs to the specialization of majors. Each small part can consist of many sections, showing the problem solving process mentioned in the topic, the results in the research process, the comments and assessments … This part can be written many times, corrected. curing, supplementing during the study. This is the main part showing the effort and research level of the implementer of the PR-annual report. Conclusion: In this section, it is necessary to summarize the process of solving the research results. Raise the scientific and practical significance of research results. Finally, state the unresolved issues and the development direction of the topic.
- II.4: Resolve research content
- This is the most laborious step in the essay process. The person conducting the essay needs to proceed:
- Do experiments
- Interview, look up documents, synthesize and analyze data, think and make comments, reviews, … for each item in the essay. Then write your research results in the essay.
_ Should first write in the form of a draft of all the information, the results obtained, the ideas already existed for the topic even though they are messy and uncertain. In the next steps will be repaired, screened, sorted, and re-completed.
II.5: Complete TL-Annual Report
_After you have written most of the content, you need to read it and complete it. It is in this section that the compilation of TL-Annual Report by computer will work very well. With computers, we can add, remove, delete, edit documents freely, can insert images, tables, diagrams, formulas, … very convenient.
_In this step, need to:
- Adjust the content and layout of TL-BCS to suit the research process and results, and at the same time, make the parts coherently and clearly linked. Truncate the parts, the ideas are not really sure or too rambling.
- Correction of spelling errors, sentences and ideas so that essays are presented correctly, understandably and clearly.
- Edit the content and form of tables, tables, images …. Enter the list of references.
- Adjust the format of essay texts such as titles, captions, references, etc. Create necessary sections for essay texts such as: Cover Page, Table of Contents, Header / Footer ,. ..