The essay is a short article to present views, research, and discover a topic that writers are interested in, it has a length of 5 to 20 pages, no matter what kind of problem a writing is written, the task of one The essay must raise the problem, analyze the problem and present the new findings that the writer finds, or the writer’s opinions, opinions and conclusions.
A scientific essay cannot be presented randomly according to the writer’s preferences, but must follow standards that define the font size, distance between lines, alignment, style, title, presentation thanks, notes, quotes, references …
The requirements of the comment
The essays are short but must also follow a number of mandatory structures to ensure science. In order to make good essays, it is necessary to understand the essay requirements, including: Content requirements, formal requirements, method requirements.
Essay is a scientific research exercise after completing a certain subject. The content of the essay must be relevant to the subject, contributing to answering, expanding or enhancing knowledge about a subject matter of science. Workers need to make their own research, their own opinions on the scientific issue mentioned in the essay. Do not stop at the level of only synthesizing available documents and opinions.
Requirements on form
Essays should be compiled using a computer, presented in the right way, including key points. This section has been specifically instructed by the teacher, but this section also notes the essay writer a few points:
- Do not abuse the presentation features of the computer, should only present clear and bright. Essays need to be written in a simple, pure style, using exactly the technical terms, especially, not to make spelling and grammatical errors. To do so, after completing the content, before printing, need to read and correct the spelling, grammar, sentences and layout of the printed page. In terms of form, essays include the following main components:
- Cover: The outermost of the essay is the essay cover. The cover is made of hard paper, at the top of the title of the school and the faculty, the title of the topic is in big font, the right corner of the page is the title of the instructor, the person implementing the subject, class and school year. The cover can be framed for beauty.
- Cover page: is a copy of the cover, printed on normal paper
- Acknowledgments (if needed)
- Table of contents
- Main content: This is the presentation of the research results of the essay. This section contains many small parts, which are detailed in the following section (see section II.3).
- List of references
- Appendix (if necessary)
Essay writing is a scientific study, essays can be considered a small scientific work. Therefore, it is necessary to clearly define the method of essay implementation, including research methods of the discipline along with other support methods, in which the method of using the computer to draft documents.
Steps to perform essays
After identifying essay requirements, it is necessary to divide the essay implementation into smaller and simpler jobs, specify the order in which they are to be performed, the time required for each task job. That is to determine the steps to perform essays. The result of this is an essay implementation plan approved by the teacher.
This section presents the main steps to perform an essay, including the steps:
- Identify topics
- Collection of information
- Prepare outline
- Resolve each item in the research content
- Complete essays
Of course, depending on the subject and subject, there may be additional steps required.
First, search and select research topics. The topic may be raised by the instructor, but it may be when students have to search for themselves. It is possible to search for topics in the curriculum or in practice related to the discipline or subject.
It is necessary to clearly define the scope of the study as the content limit, the level of research, and for some sectors, it must limit the time and space of the event, the implementation conditions … Because time for essays is limited, so you need to choose topics that are strong and have to set appropriate limits, do not choose topics that are too difficult and too wide.
When presenting to the instructor, it is necessary to clarify the content of the topic, the reasons for choosing the topic, the method to study the topic, limit the scope of the research and finally the topic name (short title of the topic) , exactly with the content and limits of the topic).
After identifying the research topic of the essay, it is necessary to gather information related to the research topic, such as:
Resources such as books, newspapers, magazines, scientific proceedings … are stored in libraries or on the Internet.
The results are obtained from experiments, experiments, field work, practice, investigation …
The result of the information collection is a list of references, in which documents are ordered by author’s name or document name …
The outline is the frame of the essay. Outline is the main feature of how to solve research problems raised. In this step, it is necessary to state the content of the essay which will include how many sections, chapters and sections; How the layout, the main content of each item is. Of course these are only expected, the latter may also change.
In general, the essay includes the following main sections:
Introduction: In this section, it is necessary to clarify the content of the research topic, the reason and the purpose of the study, the research method …
Content: This section includes many small parts: the status of the situation and the solutions section. The real situation of the situation must analyze the situation, general assessment of the situation and clearly state the advantages and disadvantages of the current situation and draw out the causes of those advantages and disadvantages … Therefore, the writers mentioned the directions, tasks, objectives, guidelines … in the coming time and proposed solutions to promote the advantages and overcome the limitations … This is the main content of the essay. , specialized in the subject. Each sub-section may consist of multiple sections, showing the problem solving process mentioned in the topic, the results of the research process, the comments and assessments, etc. This section can be written repeatedly, corrected, supplemented during the study. This is the main part showing the effort and research level of the essayist.
Concluding remarks: This section needs to summarize the process of solving the research results. Raise the scientific and practical significance of research results. Finally, address the unresolved issues and the development direction of the topic.
Resolve research content
This is the most productive step in the essay process. The person conducting the essay needs to proceed:
- Interview, look up documents, synthesize and analyze data, think and make comments, assess … for each item in the essay. Then write your research results in the essay. Firstly, it should be written in the form of manuscripts of all the information, the results obtained, those ideas for the project for the project are also messy, uncertain. In the next steps will be repaired, screened, sorted, and re-completed.
Complete the essay
After writing most of the essay, it is necessary to re-read and complete the essay. It is in this section that computerized essays work very well. With computers, we can add, remove, delete, edit essay documents in a very free way, can choose images, tables, diagrams, formulas … very convenient.
In this step, need to:
- Adjust the content and layout of the essay to suit the research process and results, and make the parts coherently and clearly linked. Truncate the parts, the ideas are not really sure or too rambling.
- Correction of spelling errors, sentences and ideas so that essays are presented correctly, understandably and clearly.
- Edit the content and form of tables, tables, images … Enter the list of references.
- Adjust the format of essay texts such as titles, annotations, references … Create necessary parts for essay texts such as cover pages, table of contents.
These are the essential requirements for a general essay and an essay in the middle of political theory – the main aim is to achieve high efficiency.